North Cliff is a consumer product research company. We conduct studies testing cosmetics, personal care products, food, fragrance and clinical products with human research subjects.
The Study Technician job is a flexible, part time position that offers a competitive hourly rate of pay. The number of hours available to work vary from week to week, and may include early morning, evening and weekend shifts as needed; scheduling flexibility a must.
**Perform testing procedures accurately and according to protocols under supervision of a Study Coordinator.
Testing protocols and tasks are varied. Activities include, but are not limited to functions such as serving food samples, applying test products to test subjects’ skin, interviewing test subjects, monitoring subject behavior, measuring product weights, entering data in computer spreadsheet.
Experience and Education Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED required; college experience preferred
- Computer skills required
- Experience in a science laboratory, medical setting, or in clinical/sensory research a plus.
- Quickly learn technical tasks associated with a study and perform them with a high degree of accuracy and focus.
- Communicate and interact in a professional manner.
- Work both independently and within a team.
- Able to stand, sit, bend and engage for extended periods of time.
If interested, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org