North Cliff Consultants
North Cliff Consultants, Inc. was founded in 1986 to provide independent contract testing services for manufacturers and retailers involved in the personal care, over-the-counter, food, fragrance, and household product markets.
North Cliff Consultants is a leader in contract testing services for consumer product manufacturers and retailers.
We are passionate about collecting the most accurate data and consumer feedback for our clients. We are driven by high quality processes and professional standards to accomplish our clients’ goals and to deliver results they can trust. We welcome the opportunity to work with you. We are passionate about collecting the most accurate data and consumer feedback for our clients.
North Cliff Consultants, Inc. has been providing exceptional service to consumer product companies for almost 30 years. As you develop new products, or improve existing ones, independent consumer test data can help ensure that your efforts meet with success in the marketplace.
Our services are extremely valuable for manufacturers and retailers involved in the personal care, over-the-counter, food, fragrance, and household product markets. North Cliff Consultants has a database of over 40,000 registered panelists, ranging in age from babies to senior citizens.
We look forward to working with you on your projects!
- 4 environmentally controlled rooms appropriate for skin studies requiring visual grading and instrument measurements
- 5 sink rooms with uniform water temperature control for exaggerated wash studies. One test facility has a total of 10 sinks, the other test facility has 13 sinks
- Controlled water hardness system for varying water hardness from 0 to 30 grains/gal
- Hot room for antiperspirant testing – can be set at 100 °F, 40% relative humidity
- 12 fragrance rooms designed with materials that do not interfere with fragranced products, each room with its own air handling system
- 6 laundry rooms, each with a washer and dryer
- 2 complete kitchens with stove tops, ovens, microwaves, refrigerators and freezers
- 17 Compusense® computerized data collection systems for direct data input